While we have taken measures to ensure the GDPR compliance of our mail client and Google Analytics, Premium Oud™ cannot be held accountable for the privacy practices of other websites, apps, or services. We advise you to review the privacy policies of each of these external entities.
Our Privacy Principles
Information We Collect
All the personal information we collect is related to providing the website and its features, falling into two primary categories:
- Information you provide to us
- Information collected automatically
Information You Provide
When you use the website or contact us via email, we ask for and collect the following personal information. This information is vital for fulfilling the contract between you and us, adhering to legal obligations, and keeping you informed about your orders.
We process this information to improve the website, enhancing user experience, and ensuring the adequate performance of the contract between us and you. Failure to provide this information may limit access to certain services and features on the website.
You are not obligated to register for a Premium Oud account to use our website. However, we recommend registering for an account for convenience. By doing so, you will need to provide the following information:
Account Information: When you register a Premium Oud account, you'll need to provide your email address and choose a password. When placing an order, you'll also need to provide your real name, billing address, and payment verification information.
Communications: Whenever you interact with Premium Oud via email or through the website, we collect information about your communication and any information you choose to provide.
Survey Information: If you participate in any survey, you may provide certain personal data as part of your response, unless you respond anonymously.
Information You Post: If you send us a product review, we may choose to post it publicly on the website for the benefit of others. We may use your first name, initials, and country. If you prefer to remain anonymous, simply inform us via email when sharing your review.
Information We Collect Automatically
Usage Information: We collect data about your interactions with the website, such as the pages you visit, links you click on, performed searches, and the time, frequency, and duration of your visits. Additionally, we track your interaction with email messages, such as open, click, or forward actions.
Log Data: Even if you haven't registered an account or logged in, we automatically collect log information when you use the website. This includes details about your website usage, links to third-party sites or services, IP address, access times, browser type and operating system, device information, device event information (e.g., crashes, browser type), and the pages you've viewed before or after using the website.
Location Data: Certain website features may collect general location data (e.g., IP address) to provide you with location-based services, such as personalized content and advertising. You can control or disable location services on your mobile device in the device settings.
Device Information: We collect information about the devices you use, including how you interact with the website and device-specific data like hardware model, operating system, IP addresses, cookie information, device settings, mobile device and advertising identifiers, installed apps, browser type, language, battery level, and time zone. Device identifiers such as Apple's iOS Advertising Identifier (IDFA) and Google's Android Advertising ID are examples. This information enables us to recognize and associate your activity, delivering consistent personalized content and advertising across your devices.
Software Development Kits: We may use third-party service providers, including business partners, to collect information about how mobile devices interact with the website using mobile SDKs. SDKs are computer codes that app developers include in their apps for various purposes, including data collection and display of promotions. We may use this technology to analyze your interaction with content and advertisements, enabling analytics and other features on mobile devices.
Premium Oud Widget: When you visit a website with a Premium Oud widget embedded, we may receive certain information about the website you visited. The widget allows Premium Oud to recognize you and may be used to show personalized content. Widget interactions are tracked, and websites containing the widgets may also receive this information.
How We Use Your Information
We use the personal information collected from you, including automated systems and decision-making, for various business purposes based on different legal bases of processing and subject to your choices in Settings.
Provide, Improve, and Develop the Website:
- To operate and maintain your Premium Oud account, granting you access to the website's features.
- Your email address and password serve as identifiers for logging into the website.
- Device-IDs ensure you have control over devices accessing your Subscription.
- Name, address, and payment verification data are used to process your order and collect payment.
- We use email to send you service updates, account notifications, and order information, such as shipment tracking numbers.
Maintain a Safe and Secure Environment:
- Detect and prevent fraud, spam, abuse, security incidents, and other suspicious activities.
- Verify and authenticate your identity, preventing unauthorized or illegal activity.
- Enhance the safety and security of our products and services.
- Conduct security investigations and risk assessments.
- Provide customer and technical support.
Personalize Content, Advertising, and Marketing:
- Improve your website experience by providing personalized content, recommendations, and features.
- Customize content and measure email, push notification, or in-app message performance.
- Administer sweepstakes, contests, or promotional activities sponsored or managed by Premium Oud™ or partners.
- Deliver targeted marketing for Premium Oud products and measure the success of such campaigns. When you see our promotions on third-party websites or apps, we or third-party services